EONA provides support to healthcare facilities via:
- IPTV solutions that are designed for a wide use
– Providing the patient with room-service, information and entertainment services.
– Broadcasting information and programmes in public areas (reception, waiting rooms)
- Services revolving around design, communication, social links and well-being
– Creating a warm and user-friendly interface in the image of the facility.
– Promoting dynamic communication in the welcome booklet and the patient survey.
– Developing social links between the family and the patient via a portal for exchanging messages and photos.
– Fostering the relationship between the room and the outside world through our shop enabling the patient to order a product or service without leaving their bed.
- An offering of film and music content to provide the patient with in-room entertainment from their bed.
EONA has also taken particular care in developing a customised offer for retirement homes: particularly user-friendly interface and remote control, content designed for an older audience (games, music, etc.)
Through its DES (Digital Entertainment Solution) middleware EONA provides you with a comprehensive solution for creating and operating a wide range of IPTV information and entertainment services.
Thanks to a modular and scalable range DES can fulfil every type of project in the health care sector:
Systematically provides the ability to manage an IPTV offering of TV channels and Radio stations and brings together the essential communication tools for your facility.
Additionally provides hotel services to customise the reception and patient information and integrate the interface with the management system to automate daily operations.
Includes the technology to provide on demand services such as VOD and Jukebox and audio books in addition to all the services offered.
The table below shows the services offered to the customer in each version D.E.S. These services can be turned freely by the hospital according to its needs, open to all rooms or a group of rooms.
|Management System Interface|
The EONA IPTV solution is offered with an IPVEO-H remote control specially designed for use in a health care environment (user-friendliness, hygiene and safety)