1. Legal informations
The site « www.eona.com » is the property of EONA, anonymous company :
• in the capital of 1.000.000 euros
• registered with the Annecy Trade and Companies Registry under the number 2003 B 395
• N° TVA intra-community : FR 7244904376900016
and whose head office is located at : 4bis avenue du Pré de Challes – 74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX.
And hereinafter referred to as « EONA »
The Director of Publication is Christian TRICOT, and Antoine GIRARD as Managing Director of EONA.
The website was designed by EONA. and powered by WordPress.
www.eona.com is hosted on the company's computer equipment OVH whose head office is located at : 2 rue Kellermann, 59170 Roubaix.
EONA reserves the right to modify this notice at any time. The user therefore undertakes to consult it regularly.
In the event that you access the www.eona.com website from a country other than France, you also undertake to ensure compliance with the locally applicable legislation.
The personal data collected on the www.eona.com website are exclusively for EONA's internal use.
The data collected in this way will not be transferred, exchanged or rented. In the event that you do not provide this information, EONA will not be able to process the corresponding files.
In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978, you have a right of access, rectification and deletion of the data concerned. This right can be exercised in 2 ways:
- either by sending your request by email to the webmaster : email@example.com
- or by writing to :
EONA – Direction Marketing – 4bis avenue du Pré de Challes – 74940 ANNECY-LE-VIEUX.
The user is obliged to comply with the provisions of the aforementioned law, the violation of which is punishable by criminal sanctions.
It must in particular abstain, with regard to the personal information to which it has access, from any collection, any misappropriated use, and in a general way, from any act likely to infringe the private life or reputation of persons.
The information collected by EONA is subject to computer processing intended for EONA's canvassing activity. EONA communicates information about users to third parties so that they can offer services on its behalf.
In accordance with the law of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, data files and liberties, amended in August 2004, EONA has declared to the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties an automated processing of nominative information whose main purpose is the processing of data, which consists in the user's contact by EONA, by telephone or by e-mail. These data are the surname, first name, e-mail address and telephone number of the user and possibly the name of the company.
You have the right to access and rectify any information concerning you.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
For any request to rectify data concerning you, please contact us at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The purpose of the EONA website is to provide information about the activities and products of the EONA company, which strives to ensure the accuracy and updating of the information disseminated.
However, EONA reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to correct its content. This information is given as an indication and has no contractual character.
1/ Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter the "RGPD"), as well as the amended law n°78-17 of 06/01/1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties and its implementing texts establish the legal framework applicable to the processing of personal data.
2/ For the purposes of the execution of the contract, EONA is led to collect personal data of its Customers through the following channels:
a) by filling in the forms that are offered to prospects via the website www.eona.com, or the websites of its partners;
b) within the framework of the information of the contractual documents subjected to the signature of the Customer at the time of the passage of his order;
3/ Legal information
a) The data controller is the company EONA, represented by its Chairman and Managing Director - 4bis avenue du Pré de Challes, 74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX.
b) The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the one of the company EONA whose address is 4bis avenue du Pré de Challes, 74940 ANNECY LE VIEUX. Requests relating to personal data can be sent to him by mail or e-mail: email@example.com
c) The data collected by EONA are for the following purposes:
- the identification of prospects and customers;
- the execution of the contract;
- prospecting and/or sending relevant information to Clients/prospects;
d) The legal bases of the treatments carried out are :
- the execution of the order ;
- the protection of the legitimate interests of EONA by allowing it to keep the proof of the signed orders;
- the consent of the Customer who wishes to place an order and communicate his personal or professional data.
e) The recipients of the data are :
- EONA's internal services involved in the various stages of order execution or information sending,
- EONA's financial partners providing financing when requested by the Customer,
- EONA's service providers and subcontractors involved in carrying out these missions.
f) The data controller may, if necessary, transfer personal data to business partners and service providers.
g) The collected data are kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes described above plus thirty-six months (36); unless the Customer expresses within this period of time his intention to no longer have his personal or professional data kept via a request made to the e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Customer has the right to :
- to demand access to his personal data as well as any available information as to their source ;
- to request their correction, deletion, or limitation of the processing of his personal data;
- to request the portability of its personal data under the legal conditions in force,
- to withdraw, his consent to the processing of his personal data ;
- to oppose the processing of his personal data for prospecting purposes, including profiling.
The Customer may exercise the above rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address : email@example.com
The Customer is also informed of his right to lodge a complaint with the control authority which is the Commission Nationale de L'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
It is recalled that the exercise of the rights set out above may in some cases lead to the impossibility to perform the services contracted.